Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I am mad


americantreesparrow_2904, originally uploaded by gashphoto.

This is a photo of an american tree sparrow I took at the Hendrie Valley Marsh BoardWalk in Hamilton. I am so mad that I got squeezed out of my spot my one photographer on one side of me smoking a european cigarello or cigarette and another photographer on the other side of me smoking a cigar. They are going to give the birds lung cancer. I was there for a long time before they arrived and I do not mind sharing but since I am allergic to smoke I eventually had to leave. I am mad at myself for letting them squeeze me out. How can you commune with nature with a cigar in your hand. People can be so inconsiderate at times. The other thing I want to say is that I love my wife dearly and to thank her for putting up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment